Location: Chandler, AZ
Summary of Position Responsibilities:
The Database Coordinator (CAD Archivist) has the overall responsibility for performance, integrity and security of a database. The Database Coordinator (CAD Archivist) is responsible for the database organization, data entry, quality assurance and regular operations. These responsibilities include:
- Responsible for coordination aspects of databases, specifically design databases for AutoCAD.
- Assisting in database maintenance and upkeep.
- Updating and amending existing databases.
- Monitor database efficiency.
- Monitoring and reporting the security and integrity of databases.
- Provide historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of design data.
- Maintains efficiency by planning and implementing new systems and techniques.
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
- Engage users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
- Completes operational requirements; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High School degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, office software packages and high adaptability to learning new software and technology.
- Knowledge of Database Administration management practices and procedures.
- Deep knowledge of AutoCAD is preferred but not required.
- General knowledge of various design software systems like Revit, MicroStation, MEP, Inventor, AutoCAD products is considered a plus.
- Professionally perform multiple, detailed-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines.
- Ability to work both individually and with a team, take direction and go beyond your job description when needed.
- Solid writing and organization skills.
- Possess strong work ethic, integrity and loyalty.
- Team player with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Understanding the importance of excellent customer service and maintaining a positive attitude.
- U.S. citizenship is required.
This position outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.