Location: Mesa, AZ
Summary of Position Responsibilities:
The BIM Coordinator has the responsibility of coordinating the process of generating and managing digital models of places or objects. The BIM Coordinator is additionally responsible for acting as a liaison between stakeholders. These responsibilities include:
- Responsible for coordination of 3D & 2D design models.
- Assisting in maintenance and upkeep of relevant models.
- Updating and amending existing design databases.
- Monitor design database efficiency and accuracy.
- Monitoring and reporting the security and integrity of design data.
- Provide historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of design data.
- Maintains efficiency by planning and implementing new systems and techniques.
- Create, revise and input business information models.
- Supervise other employees working with building information models.
- Engage users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
- Provide clear communication and direction across all discipline specific designers and modelers.
- Ensures all models are compatible and BIM data is available to all project participants.
- Collaborates with design team and other departments to identify goals and communicate procedural changes.
- Completes operational requirements; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 1+ years of relevant proven BIM Coordination experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or Revit, NavisWorks, Microsoft Office suite, office software packages and high adaptability to learning new software and technology.
- Professionally perform multiple, detailed-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines.
- Able to work well in a group setting, as well as an individual with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work both individually and with a team, take direction and go beyond your job description when needed.
- Solid writing and organization skills.
- Possess strong work ethic, integrity and loyalty.
- Team player with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Understanding the importance of excellent customer service and maintaining a positive attitude.
- U.S. citizenship is required.
This position outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.